What To Do This Weekend In Under 30 45 Minutes From KellerTraffic permitting you can buzz to downtown Dallas in let's say, less than 45 minutes. There is so much to do in Dallas that you will
Tips For Keeping Your Financing Approval Good Through The Entire Home Buying Process
Once you get that pre-qualification letter, you are off to the races getting your new home. Keep these things in mind so you don't get held up with underwriting right at the finish line:
• Do keep the process moving by responding to your loan officers’ requests for documentation as soon as possible. This will minimize the stresses as closing approaches.
• Do continue to make all of your rent or mortgage payments on time.
• Do stay current on all existing accounts.
• Do be prepared to explain any irregular deposits in your bank account.
• Do convey questions or concerns you have as they develop
• Do Not make any major purchases (appliances, furniture, car, boat, etc.)
• Do Not apply for any new credit • Do Not make any changes to your credit profile
• Do Not change bank accounts
• Do Not make unusual deposits into your bank accounts or move money from one account to another
• Do Not change jobs
Latest Blog Posts
If you've decided to purchase a home, it's likely that you've already spent some time browsing properties online, scouting neighborhoods and touring open houses. You're doing your due diligence