With few exceptions, most homeowners purchasing a house with less than 20 percent down have to buy private mortgage insurance — PMI. This insurance, which makes home ownership possible for so many
5 Tips For Getting Your Home Ready To Sell This Spring
Spring is Here!
The bradford pears are in full bloom in North Texas and it's time to get your homes ready for the real estate market.
Here are 5 tips for you to get on right now before you put your home on the market.
1. Clean the Home-Spring clean top to bottom-windows, baseboards, fan blades and more.
2. Donate old furniture - Remove any access furniture to make room. Minimize your decor.
3. Declutter-room-by-room clearing out all excess. Pay special attention to your closets, pantry, garage, and home offices.
4. Depersonalize-Remove family photos and personal items. Make it look like a model.
5. Yardwork-Refreshen your landscaping- mulch, power wash, and trim. Don't forget your garage. It might be your storage area. Clean it out.... you are moving anyway. Get a short-term storage unit.
Call me today for neighborhood or real estate information.
Lisa Grissom, Associate Broker/Realtor
eXp Realty, LLC
Latest Blog Posts
There are over 22 OPEN HOUSES this Sunday in area code 76244 of North Fort Worth.Click here to view them. If you would like a private showing at another time, call me at 817-312
Those who opt for a conventional loan versus those who choose Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have different buyer profiles. The buyer profile for someone seeking a conventional loan will